Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome Back!

Dear Students,
I am so excited that our school year is about to begin! Our journey this year will take us around the world in 180 days. Together, in gifted, we will virtually explore our world and have lots of fun along the way. In preparing for our journey I would love to know where you want to go. If you could learn more about our world or travel anywhere, where would that be?? Please click on "comment" below and tell me your answer!
Your travel guide,
Mrs. Skipper

3 comments:

Mrs. Lauren Skipper said...

Thank you for leaving us a comment. Be sure to write inside the comment box and sign your first name,and student's name,scrolldown to the word verification and type those letters in, then scroll down to the very bottom and click ANONYMOUS. Don't forget to click publish comment before you leave.

Ian Puttick said...

Dear Mrs Skipper,

Thank you for the postcard. I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to reply. I've been thinking very hard about where I would like to go in our journey this year. I would like to visit Japan because it is very different from the United States. I would like to learn more about the language that they speak and how they write with symbols. Maybe I could even learn how to read a few words in Japanese! I'm looking forward to meeting you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Skipper~
I'd like to learn about Antarctica. I know that it's a cold place and that all of our resources are in Antarctica. I'm looking forward to meeting you!
Nathan S.